When you visit them, the Antimalware Service Executable is running to scan for malware and spyware. If there’s anything hazardous, it’ll detect it. Furthermore, it does a background scan of your system for viruses and worms. There is a chance your machine has been infected with malware that forces the real Antimalware Service Executable to run. In that scenario, you should run a system scan with antivirus software. You may want to do it in Safe Mode with Networking. Antimalware Service Executable Process often causes considerable memory use.
- If it works fine in the safe mode, then you might have an issue with the video driver.
- It’s possible that a piece of hardware may be close to failure and intermittently causes the System Interrupts blog high CPU issue.
- First of all, I would try reseting the video cable on both ends to make sure it’s making a good solid contact with the motherboard and the LCD screen.
- So what is ‘Antimalware Service Executable’, how to stop it?
- Although it’s just a default program, Windows Defender is notably a really good antivirus program.
My Dell laptop went black today, after flickering just a bit for the last week or so. From everything I’ve read, I’m thinking it is the inverter since it works with external monitor and it actually lit up once when I brought it out of the screensaver mode.
Solved: How Do I Stop Spotify Automatically Opening When I
6-7% system interrupts is clearly out of bounds and not acceptable. We’ll have to see how this plays out with more users on more systems.
High Cpu Caused By System Interrupts
Also, downloading the file in browsers can consume more resources, causing the browser to stop working and ultimately fail the downloading. Check to see if yourWindows 10 slow Internetproblem has been solved. If the issue still lingers on, don’t worry, here’s one more fix to try. Many users have reported that using the Microsoft driver has helped them solve the problem.